Friday, May 22, 2015

69 Olds 442--Speed Kills!

OK time to call it quits.  From last time: I am trying to build this AMT 69 olds as fast as I can and it shows.



 The 69 olds is done and it's time to end it.  What was supposed to be a one evening build became a series of evenings trying to undo what I screwed up because I rushed.  I am learning, with model building, and I imagine any craft, you can work at a good pace, but at times you can overdo it.




This speed build proves what the Supremes, and not Phil Collins, said.  I won't quote it here.
Thing is!  This is actually a pretty nifty little kit.  The foil work is challenging, but if done well you could have a pretty good looking build. I rushed through the foil, the paint, the interior....


Who knows, I might build it again sometime....
















Next time, more patience!

2 comments:

Max Paganetti said...

Patience is always key! At least you learned a lesson for next time.

Greg

Max Paganetti said...

Patience is always key! At least you learned a lesson for next time.

Greg

Blog Archive